1. How We Handle Customer Information
2. How We Protect Customer Information
4. How We Handle Marketing Communications
5. How to Update Your Information
PureMR2 (Owned and operated by associated business Carbon Customs) highly value the strong relationships we have with our customers. We therefore treat personal information with utmost respect. We do not sell or pass on any information.
1. HOW WE HANDLE CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
1. When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
2. PureMR2 is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us.
3. We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party without your permission.
4. When you log on to our site, we will ask you your username and password.
5. If you belong to our mailing list, we may send information about specials we are offering to our members. There will be an option to unsubscribe to such information, if you do not wish to receive it.
6. We have specials and clearance emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
7. When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Website, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
8. When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address, and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners. We may ask for other information to enable us to improve our site or to send you special offers. More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au
2. HOW WE PROTECT CUSTOMER INFORMATION
For credit card transactions, PureMR2 adds security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our site, preventing others from accessing your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on our website is the safest kind of transaction possible with a credit card.
We use information from cookies and google analytics such as pages viewed, type of browser and operating system used etc for the purpose of statistical analysis in order to improve the experience of the user, functionality and usability of Pure MR2. We do not share your information with any other websites for promotional purposes.
4. HOW WE HANDLE MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
PureMR2 has found that emails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers and prospects about new high tech products, clearance and auction items. We do not want to send emails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, contact us if you no longer wish to be on our mailing list.
5. HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Changes to your contact and delivery details can be made when you log in to PureMR2. Subscribing, unsubscribing or changing your subscription preferences can be made using these forms also.